Please come for a preliminary consultation without your child(ren) or with someone to look after them. That way we’ll be free to determine exactly what the issue is. Sometimes just talking to parents is sufficient. But sometimes it is useful to examine how you and your child(ren) interact in order to provide the best possible support. If further diagnosis is necessary, we can do this together and determine precisely what is needed to improve things.
Sometimes to reduce the risk of behavioural problems occurring, you might even want to come to me with your questions and concerns before your child starts showing evidence of difficult behaviour. After all, prevention is always better than cure.
- Child sleeping disorders and parental fatigue
- Breastfeeding and feeding problems
- Clinging and tantrums on separation
- Frequent crying for no apparent reason
- Child cannot be alone or play alone